Wednesday, October 5, 2016

This year's wave of truth, classic Ah!

1. Told you to get you rolling, and did not know hold it all right? (This is my warmest words)
2. Homework is that you write for one month, the teacher writes a read. (Addressed to youth)
3. If there is a next life, I must be your heart, because I don't dance, you'll die.
4. Sweet, sweet, spicy, sour and bitter--but you just like to show ~
5. Money, so that the number of people who do not love sleep together.
6. People who cannot find time to sleep will sooner or later find time for illness; people who can't afford the time to fall in love, will make time for dating. (This sentence makes sense)
7. Fighting was most intense, but for a minute, and that one minute you say you used 100 minutes cover does not come back. Well, it is ...
8. Friendship, how warm the heart Word, but there are so many true, defence or prevented.
9. I am very simple. As long as you take me seriously, your business is my business.

10. Don't say I've changed, but to say you are tired.
11. I hope when I am sad, there was a man behind me, even if he says nothing.
12. There are always a few idiots, I cannot abandon my friends.
13. As a child he often tangled: Tsinghua good is when she grows up, North on good, Fudan should still attend? Growing up, I realized: I really think about it too much.
14. Your acting is bad, or am I caught too early?
15. Two people fight, first say sorry people don't throw in the towel, not forgive, he was than the other, more appreciative of this sentiment.
16. Don't envy others you well, they pretended to be. (This is true)
17. Now wash the kids ' hair not to clean, but to style.

18. Now understand, "" these two words contain a lot of disappointment.
Because of the war, many people become homeless. I can't do it well. Please help me.my PayPal is xhhnet@163.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment