Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Most false 21 words in China, I was cheated by the last sentence of more than 20 years!

Story:
1, parents: the money I'll save you.
2, elementary school teacher, you tell me the truth, I won't tell your parents.
3, junior high school teacher: this lesson sports teacher has something up.
4, high school teacher: I'll take you for a minute.
5, good students: did not test well again this time. Add app sofo1503 see inside!
6, teachers and parents: as soon as you finish just how to play how to play, no one cares!

Feelings post:
7, in fact, very nice of you, is that we don't fit.
8, girls: we can still be friends.
9, just want to hold you, I absolutely do not raise a rumpus.
10, wife: (makeup before she went out) it will be OK! It will be OK!
11, her husband: (staring at another girl) she has your beautiful?

Live Review:
12, food packaging: do not add any preservatives.
13, Assistant: I really don't make you money, I sold it at the price.
14, what are you people would have been better, with gifts.
15, street shop: sale by jumping.
16, see absence students saved their number: there are often free contact.
17, a waiter: your order it will be OK.

Other articles:
18, the leaders came to power and said: I would say simple sentences below.
19, the seismological Bureau said experts, in recent years, no major earthquakes.
20, relevant departments have been involved in the investigation.

The last sentence:

21, to invite you to dinner another day!

Because of the war, many people become homeless. I can't do it well. Please help me.my PayPal is xhhnet@163.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment