Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Do you have a heart, or a second heart?

Human life is a spiritual practice, a DAO, enlightenment, and finally attained the process is the essence of all things in the world understanding, awareness and enlightenment. In simple terms, from birth to death, is a natural life process very simple, follow the natural way to achieve harmony, understanding who the ultimate meaning. If the forwardness with distinctions, and how can attain it?

There is a seeker, called Wen Dao. I Hui empty Jackson winds, travelling miles to come to the Zen master Hui empty Dojo, in front of a Zen master Hui empty cave, knelt and said: "Wen Daosu at Jackson high wind on your back, came closest with him, monk discovery of compassion! ”

Hui empty Jackson said: "I live in a cave, a nothing, but everything in my heart, you follow the corresponding with me I'm afraid I can't. ”

Wen Dao repeatedly pleading: "regardless of what Jackson to me, for I have taught to pursue. ”

Wisdom Zen master said, "it was getting late, well, you in my first night in the cave. ”

The next morning, Wen Dao woke up, Hui empty Jackson had finished his morning classes, and porridge are cooked in the morning. When the very end of the meal, because Hui empty Jackson has always been in the hole and no extra bowls for others, Hui empty Jackson casually in a hole outside a skull of a dead man as bowls, Sheng Zhou Wen Dao.

Wen Dao hesitated not know what, if you took the skull, containing the porridge to eat with it, nausea does not take over, and I'm afraid to offend wisdom Zen master.

Just when hesitating, Zen master Hui said: "you do not mind, not really for the FA, net filth and hate to love you's own forwardness, how can you tell me who that? ”

This road is a religious man, nature is understood cultivators have to hole everything, transcending dirty NET, and his heart was that he had solved this. So, he had the confidence to Zen master Hui empty here, and vowed that "no matter how Jackson treated me, I taught to pursue". Because he felt himself after many years of practice, has solved itself, can face everything.

Wen Dao is so confident is because before he laihuikong Jackson here, a number of monks has been approached and has withstood the test, resulting in delusions, feels that he has awakened. Typical of this is the circumcenter hide inside. Life is a natural life process very simple, follow the natural way to achieve harmony, understanding who the ultimate meaning. Road is one, not two, if the forwardness with distinctions, and how can attain it?

Hui empty Jackson gave out a problem, got him out to see her, and found that I did not remain unaffected within the secular, at least with regard to eliminate dirty NET, his heart is very heavy or very far away, respectively.

Want to gain more wisdom, have a greater role and achievements, try to find their inner heart, find out what it is, can do what. Understand this, is wisdom.
Because of the war, many people become homeless. I can't do it well. Please help me.my PayPal is xhhnet@163.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment